Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogging: ArtJournal1

Hello to all: Here is the start on blogging about doing Art Journal. First and for most, read all you can about
art journals. By reading what and how others do their art journals will guide you into your own creative pattern.
There really is no right or wrong way of doing this form of art. The goal is to get your feelings, thoughts, ideas, silliness, dreams and goals down on paper. You don't have to be a great artist, just have fun and let yourself go.
I plan on blogging on how my journal is coming along. I hope to share a few freebies that you can download, scrap or print out to use in your journal. I also have a friend, Courtney who designs digital scrap kits. I will be posting information about her kits that you can also use for art journals.

Here is a picture of the outside of my art journal. I bought it at Walmart other know in my household as (Wallyworld) and it is a art sketch book.
next is the first page I placed into my book. I was frustrated with a site that I used for my scrappages. For some reason, I can't get into my homepage. The site people say it is a problem with my computer. It is not. for
I was able to go into my husband's account and it works just fine. Needless to say, I'm frustrated about this site. So I started another page and now I can't get it to verify my different email address.  So here is the page
see you don't have to be an expert artist. just get it down on paper.  Well, I'm off to go do some
sewing on my new quilt project. 

No comments: