Saturday, January 14, 2012

HIDE & SEEK

Is Art Journaling new to you? Well, it is to me. But what a cool way to get your thoughts down on paper.
Hide & Seek is a kit that has mostly hand drawn (pen and paper) by Courtney's Digiscrappin with personal touches that will give your journal pages that little bit of a messy grunge with lots of bright color feel.
Hide and Seek is an experience that deals with self-discovery of fining out things about yourself that you may not of know that could be both good or bad. This is a new way to develop personal growth of the self.
This kit contains 56 elements, 14 papers of 12 x 12, and 8 word art.
Hide and Seek is on Sale now
for $2.50 for two weeks then will be $5.00
at



Here are two pages that I have done using Hide & Seek
I had so much fun creating these page for Courtney. Journaling is something that I don't 
normally do. But I sure did like the way the pages turned out. I will be doing more of this 
type of scrapping in the near future. 




No comments: